As Project Coordinator, you will work with Project Managers and Account Strategists to support management of day-to-day project operations, logistics, timelines and delivery for various client projects. As Coordinator you will assist in client and internal team relationships, expectations and workloads to ensure Venveo projects are on budget, on time and of the highest quality. You will assist in scope documentation, maintaining high quality execution of projects, strategy documentation and collaboration.
- Work with Project Managers to assign tasks to appropriate Venveo team members.
- Assist in developing and managing the project plan and schedule for each project.
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements.
- Follow Venveo project management methodology and processes.
- Perform QA/testing on assigned projects.
- Perform tasks with excellence to ensure Venveo retains clients and obtains client referrals.
- Assist in basic project completion, such as content entry.
- Assist in documenting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each client and oversee reporting to ensure client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding fulfillment planning and campaign optimization.
- Formatting Quarterly Strategies into presentation format
- Performing preliminary QA for Account Strategists tasks and deliverables.
- Providing support related to public relations and influencer management tasks.
- Support research and reporting for Account Strategist.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Exemplifies emotional intelligence in verbal and written response to client questions
- Successfully handles conflict resolution primarily on their own (with minimal supervisor feedback and direction)
- Demonstrates proper instincts and understanding of client’s expectations and manages those accordingly
- Successfully managed multiple projects on time, on budget, with client satisfaction
- Demonstrates a keen attention to detail in project documentation, team communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand tactics and research results
- High level of professionalism and responsiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- 1+ years experience in Client Services, Account/Project Management or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Basecamp, Dropbox, Google Products, and other PM tools used
- Working knowledge of Design Processes and Disciplines (Responsive vs Desktop vs Logo Design vs Print Design etc)
- Experience in CMS systems
- Proficient in general digital marketing practices and trends